I Have A Blog?

/
0 Comments
I have decided to start a blog.  I'll use this blog to talk mainly about my sewing progress. I figure if I have to remain accountable to someone (even a pretend audience) then I'll  be more frequent in my sewing.

I'll also clutter up the blog with vintage finds from estate sales and garage sales and the odd thrifting adventure. I'm not very good at thrifting, I'm much better at estate saling or garagesaling, but if anyone has any tips for how to find something good thrifting, let me know!

Oh! And Halloween is coming up, and Halloween is a terribly big deal. Since the age of fourteen I have been on the track to becoming a "Halloween Guy." (You can watch a whole documentary on them called "The American Scream.") It started with a few headstones in my parents' front yard and eventually evolved to include a fog machine, strobe lights... and you get the idea. I have since moved out of my parents' house and am rather limited on space but I will hopefully be posting a few Halloween projects I have lined up including a door hanger, my costume, as well as some party decor.

Thanks for visiting!




You may also like

No comments:

Alysa Eidmann. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog